Cost is dependent on numbers
Up to 28 candidates £245
29 - 55 candidates £225
56 candidates and above £200
East Coast Outdoors takes responsibility for the whole expedition under our risk assessments and safe operating procedures. We pride ourselves on delivering high quality experiences from the point of drop off, until the last participant has been collected. School staff are welcome to attend as pastoral support.
We accept direct participants and provide additional support to help them take up the challenge and succeed.
What we provide:
- Maps, compasses, tents, stoves and fuel.
- Expedition Manager who will co-ordinate with you and support from start to finish.
- Expedition Leaders, Competent Adults and Assessors.
- We have limited stock of rucksacks, waterproofs and roll mats which we can provide free of charge (subject to satisfactory return) if required.
- Attendance at parents’ evenings or school assemblies if required.
Silver expedition package:
- 2 days of training at your school site which will include a short-day walk and all the essential criteria to prepare candidates for their practice expedition.
- Fully supervised 3-day practice expedition.
- Fully supervised 3-day qualifying expedition.
- Upload the assessor reports direct onto edofe.
Delivering a silver expedition can be done in local countryside and we work with clients to agree on suitable areas based on terrain, expectations, camping and transportation. Areas we recommend out of East Anglia are Chilterns, Shropshire Hills, South Downs, North Downs and Kent Downs.
Any questions please give us a call or email we are always happy to talk.