All the work we offer is on a freelance basis, with payment made directly to you before tax and NI.
The company is based in East Anglia and whilst we look to our immediate vicinity for individuals. Having a pool of qualified and talented people is a huge bonus for the company and the offers we can deliver in the future.
Our work is a mixture of DofE expeditions (Gold coming in 2020) and bespoke packages for social services working with young people in care (6 – 18 years).
We are looking for freelance staff with experience in the following areas:
• Residential Camps
• Forest School/Beach School
• Duke of Edinburgh Award Expedition Leaders & Assessors
• Teaching / Youth Work (with experience of outdoor education)
DofE AAP Expeditions
A walking qualification is not necessarily a pre-requisite to working for us. Experience and knowledge are more important, a qualification can be offered as part of your contract.
Our DofE clients are based in East Anglia. We travel further afield for silver but stay local for bronze.
If you live outside East Anglia, please except to travel.
1. Check out our remuneration set out in the Staff and Contractor Pay document
2. To be considered for work please complete and return a completed registration form.
3. A formal contract will be provided once the registration form is accepted by our Operations Director.
Any questions just get in touch.